Well I was introduced to this by my old manager and still a good friend Mr. Crandall. His wife just had a baby and she has been using this to keep ppl posted on the haps. Sooo Im going to do the same thing..
Well im at 12 weeks, and every excited... 1 more month until we find out of what we are having. Should I want to have a boy or girl? Well no matter what we have its a must we have a healthy one.
Im eating alot and looking more prego everyday!!! I wonder if its ust my 3rd kid n thats y im so big. orrrrr is it twins??? yieks. i dont think so... lol
Kids are good, normal yelling screaming not getting along, and getting along well. I love Kids!! Love life is well as can be, I must say...
Sacramento heat, ugh and im prego, toughin up krys you will make it!!!!
till my next
xoxoxoxoxox
Me and My Girl Friendsss...
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment